Friday, July 10, 2009


In that same hour
said to the multitudes

Are you come out as against a thief with swords and staves
for to take me

I sat daily with you teaching in the temple
and you laid no hold on me


To:Wilhelmina
From :
"you make me feel like shit for working and everything else that's said
why dont you get inspired
you're my muse
you stir me
the artist isnt inspired by surrounding
the surroundings are inspired by the artist

you drown in tv and sleeplessness
write something paint something break something
grab me by the arm and let's fly off somewhere

jesus fucking christ wake up!
you're beautiful!

i'm telling you this as your best friend.
stop fucking succumbing to the garbage in life.

everyone, i mean everyone fucking has it.
neither of your parents or mine have killed themselves
and they're all going through hell."

No comments: